Search This Blog

Monday 2 June 2014

Welcome!

Welcome everyone to my first scrapbooking blog site!

I am extremely excited yet nervous to be sharing my work with the rest of the world, however I think this is a perfect opportunity to get my work out there and show everyone else exactly what I love doing. I scrap from the heart and the soul, and I hope that it shows within my pages. I put myself 110% into my work as I feel this is the best way to express my creativity and who I really am. 

First things first, my name is Rachael Maree Maddock and I'm 19 years young (soon to be 20). Walking into scrapbooking and craft stores, I feel that sometimes i'm looked at strangely because I feel as if they think that I don't know what i'm doing, or its simply, WHAT THE HELL IS A 19 YEAR OLD GIRL DOING IN A SCRAPBOOKING STORE!? how many photos would i actually have that don't include the ones that you get at a nightclub? Well well well....Do I have news for you! I'm crazy about photography, and love to capture the moment in any setting. I love expressing my arty crafty side, and where ever I have a chance to do this, I do it! Because I cherish my captured moments through a lens, I then like to translate them into a beautiful work of art and unfortunately an ordinary photo album doesn't depict this, so what better way to show them off and make them even more interesting than by showcasing them in a scrapbook album!

So fellow scrapbook bloggers, I hope I have explained a little about myself, but I wish to show you my entire soul in my pages. I'm still currently in a working progress with this blog of mine, however I promise to have my first page up before you know it, so please do check back as I'm sure you won't be disappointed. 

With thanks,
Rachael. 


No comments:

Post a Comment