Search This Blog

Saturday 1 November 2014

Without You I'm Nothing

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! So today I'm very very very excited to share with you guys that I have been privileged enough to be a guest designer over at Scraps N Pieces. This month they have an awesome November challenge! This months challenge is to create something that you can't live without.

I have created my layout based around my amazing partner, Ben. Ben and I have been together for 3.5 years, his one of the most supportive, loving people in my life, and honestly without him. I would be nothing, I would quite literally be lost. So away from the cliche lovey dovey stuff, you guys can enter this months challenge by clicking HERE! Below, you can see my layout that I have created for hopefully, a little inspiration.

Please feel free to leave any comments below.

-Rachael xo






1 comment:

  1. Rachael your page is absolutely amazing !! It's truly inspiring, fresh and perfect down to the last detail !! Thank you so much for creating this beautiful layout for our GD spot at Scraps n Pieces this month !

    ReplyDelete