Search This Blog

Thursday 9 October 2014

Happy

Hey there scrappers!

Today I would quickly like to share with you a layout I have created for Off The Rails Scrapbooking October mood board challenge. I LOVE LOVE LOVE bright, primary colors so this was a MUST do for me! I wanted to create a page that stands out, so hopefully I have achieved this look!! If you are also wanting to join this fun, happy mood board challenge you can click HERE!!! Sorry If my blog post is a little short and sweet today, I'm literally leaving for work in a few minutes so I therefore need to get this posted ASAP!

The End Result:
Off The Rails Scrapbooking October Moodboard:








If you have any comments, please feel free to leave them below!
-Rachael xo

9 comments:

  1. LOOOVE this! The bright blooms really do pop beautifully & blends so well with the bg work:):) Delish page - so happy to see you joining us at Off The Rails this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. You nailed the colour palette with the beautiful blooms and background work. Thank you for joining our challenge at Off The Rails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous layout and so fun and colorful! I can't believe you have only scrapped for 6 months! You are a natural! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful colour combo.. great clustering of stunning flowers.. thanks for playing along at Off the Rails Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG....totally love your layout and those floral display is just amazing . Thank you for playing along at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful burst of colour. Thank you for joining us over at OTR xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work Rachael! Love your use of all the flowers, great take on the board! Thanks for playing along with us at OTR. :)

    ReplyDelete